Designers, installers, building owners and operators need to ensure their building systems’ reliability and cost effectiveness. This includes evaluating the capital cost of introducing energy-efficient measures into the design and implementation of mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) systems.
Skemco offers a range of design, consulting and sustainability services for MEP systems associated with all types of buildings. We support you during the conceptual and detailed design of all MEP systems for new and modified buildings; as well as supervise the implementation of our designs and carry out acceptance tests upon completion.
Designing, drawing in the field of MEP services through in house experienced MEP services engineer is under taken for Projects covering infrastructure, residential, hotels, malls, institutes etc. Services include peer view and estimation if desired by Client.
- Analysis with Client need.
- Design Basis Report.
- Concept Design.
- Design and drawings in detail based of contract plans / sections / elevations.
- Coordinating with architectural and structural work.
- Quantity take-off with detail working.
- Detailed Estimation of Project as per Market Rates or as per DSR (as applicable).
- Formulating General and Special Conditions of Contract based on FIDIC.
- Specifications for Materials and Works.
- Tender Documentation, Evaluation and Awarding.
- Advise on the cost implications of advance orders or advance purchases for materials or equipment with long delivery times to comply with programme requirements.
- Reporting monthly updated estimates based on bills approved.
- Offer our expertise in the form of surveys, studies, reviews and reports.